1987 GMC General Day Cab


1987 GMC General Day Cab

Owner said, I am selling my 1987 GMC General Semi Day Cab. It has a 400 Cummins engine with a 13 Speed Transmission with a Hydraulic/Wet Line. I just replaced the Radiator a couple months ago. This is a great running truck, I just don't use it anymore and don't want to see it sit. It is definitely a Real Workhorse! New Stereo & Speakers & NuWay Air Ride Suspension. It was totally restored about a year and a half ago by a GMC General Truck Restoration Company near Bradenton and I bought it in December of 2012 (about 16 months ago). I used it primarily to pull a dump trailer. This truck can compete with any Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner or Mack on the road.




Related Truck

Previous
Next Post »

Please add your comments
EmoticonEmoticon